Rocosoft PTZJoy™ Controller - Universal IP and Serial PTZ Camera Joystick Controller Software
Rocosoft PTZJoy™ Controller is a complete multi-camera Controller for local and far-end management of professional Broadcasting PTZ cameras from any computer, tablet, laptop, TriCaster, vMix, and all other Live Production systems. It adds advanced functionality that is simply not available with any other hardware or software controller on the market.
Users can control cameras using any wired or wireless professional or gaming USB Joystick, on-screen Virtual Joystick, keyboard shortcuts, directional buttons, or from any device over the Internet.
With the powerful camera automation tools, visual preset buttons, and our innovative PTZPad™ Visual Control Switchboard for advanced preset management, camera operators can now do more with less and create stunning live broadcasts without the TV studio budget.
The PTZJoy™ Controller supports Sony VISCA, Canon, Pelco, CGI and VISCA over IP protocols. It is compatible with all IP PTZ cameras connected to your IP network via a LAN, Wi-Fi, or WAN network as well as all Serial cameras connected to your computer via RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or USB ports. That includes Sony, NewTek, Panasonic, Canon, PTZOptics, Pelco, Hitachi, HuddlecamHD, Vaddio, Lumens, Datavideo, Bolin, AJA, Marshall, Aver, and other IP and Serial Port PTZ Cameras. So no matter what type of Broadcasting PTZ camera you decide to use for your configuration, we have you covered. PTZ cameras of different brands and different protocols can be mixed or matched and controlled with our software.
Designed to be used with the industry’s top live streaming solutions and professional robotic cameras, this software unveils the true possibilities for robotic camera management.
Rocosoft PTZJoy Controller can be used in three modes - Narrow, Wide, or Mini.
Narrow mode: The control panel is narrow and tall. It can be conveniently moved to the side of the screen and out of the way of the main video application.
Wide mode: The control panel is short and wide so it can be placed on the bottom of the screen, which is the most convenient place for the PTZ Controller with any Live Production Software.
Mini mode: The control panel is minimized so only the main controls are visible.
- Universal IP and Serial Port Camera Control Software
- Sony VISCA, Canon, Pelco, CGI IP, and VISCA over IP Protocol Support
- Precise Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus/Iris Control
- Plug and play COM port setup
- Control up to 8 IP Cameras and up to 24 Serial Port cameras. Mix or Match
- Camera Control using on-screen Virtual Joystick
- Camera Control using any wired or wireless USB Joystick
- Simultaneous Pan, Tilt, and Zoom USB Joystick Control
- Camera Control using Hotkeys keyboard shortcuts
- Camera Control using directional button keypad
- Camera Control with a Trackball
- Far-end camera control from any device with a Web Browser
- Camera Control with Macros using programmable keyboards, like X-keys, Genovation, etc.
- API Camera Control from any external program using HTTP requests
- Far-end camera control from any device
- Save and recall up to 510 internal and external presets per camera
- External Preset recall with instant Cut or gradual Fade
- Store 90 camera and preset profiles
- 16 Fast Preset Recall Visual Tiles
- Easy switching between up to four USB Joysticks connected to the same system
- USB Joystick Custom Button Mapping for up to 30 buttons
- XJoystick Mode for panning on the X axis only
- Slow Mode to limit top joystick speed
- Soft Mode for gradual joystick speed acceleration
- Camera on-screen display OSD menu access
- Auto Pan
- Preset Scan
- Exposure Settings
- Start with Windows
- Minimize to the Taskbar
- Multi- camera automation with Task Scheduler
- Multi-camera automation with Timeline Task Manager
- Automation with Camera Tracer
- 4 Camera Direct Control Panel
- PTZPad™ Visual Control Panel with a built-in USB Monitor for Live Video Background
Rocosoft PTZJoy™ Controller Software comes in two Editions: PTZJoy Pro, and PTZJoy Studio.
Rocosoft PTZJoy™ Controller Software Features
Supports VISCA, Canon, Pelco, CGI, VISCA over IP, and UVC Protocols
TriCaster, vMix, Livestream, Wirecast Integration
Our Live Production Edition software integrates directly into the TriCaster, vMix, Wirecast, or Livestream interfaces and adds advanced PTZ controls, powerful preset tools, and camera automation technology to your production system.
Our software becomes part of your production system and provides you with professional PTZ control options and camera management tools and functionality that are significantly more extensive than those offered by the system's internal PTZ control settings.
PTZ Camera Control Made Simple
With several different control options, users can choose to control cameras with a virtual joystick, a USB joystick, keyboard shortcuts, button controls, or turn any laptop touchpad or trackball mouse into a joystick controller.
Precise Camera Control Using Any Joystick
Three joystick performance modes available:
X-Joystick-panning on X axis only
Slow mode-limit top joystick speed
Soft mode-gradual joystick speed acceleration
Custom Button Mapping for USB Joysticks with up to 30 Buttons
Far-End PTZ Camera Control from any Mobile Device
- Works with iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, Windows phones and tablets, Google phones and tablets, Mac computers, PCs, and all other devices with a web browser.
- Supports all web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
Powerful Preset Management Tools
- Greatly simplify the logistics of preset switching
- Save and recall up to 510 internal and external presets per camera
- Visual Preset and Camera View Tiles for fast preset recall
Rocosoft PTZPad™ Visual Controller - A Whole New Level of Control
- Create a custom graphic user interface with a visual layout of camera presets on a live video or static image background. This tool makes it so easy to see where your presets are and allows you to quickly jump to the preset you want with the click of a button.
- Totally customizable, users can set seat positions, camera positions, add pictures to represent people, add custom room layouts, and designate presets to specific locations in the room.
Full Touch Screen Device Support
The Virtual on-screen Joystick and directional control buttons offer smooth camera movements.
The Visual Preset Tiles can be moved, clicked, and configured with ease.
Powerful Camera Automation Tools
- Scheduling tools for camera automation greatly simplify camera management
- The Event Scheduler tool is for creating playlists for predetermined control of PTZ camera(s) at specific
time. Great for creating daily schedules for cameras.
- The Timeline Task Manager sends commands to multiple cameras simultaneously and is for executing playlists with complex multi-camera movements that can be saved, recalled, and looped.
- The Camera Tracer memorizes the trajectory of camera movements that can be saved, recalled, and looped.