Rocosoft VISCA PTZ Camera Controller Software
PTZJoy is an VISCA PTZ Camera Controller Software that allows users to manage VISCA protocol PTZ cameras from any computer, tablet, laptop, TriCaster, vMix, Livestream, and other Live Production systems when connected via Serial RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or USB ports. Works with Sony, Panasonic, NewTek, Canon, Hitachi, Marshall, Vaddio, PTZOptics, Lumens, Datavideo, Huddlecam, AJA, Bolin, Aver, Logitech, Pelco and all other Broadcasting VISCA, Canon, or Pelco protocol PTZ cameras.
Build Your Own Professional PTZ Camera Control System
Designed to be used with the industry’s top live streaming solutions and professional robotic cameras, our software offers the most superior camera control technology available in the industry and functionality that you just can’t get with any other software product or hardware controller on the market.
Replace the limited functionality hardware joystick control surface and the limitations of the built in PTZ control on your live production system with a more precise computer-based controller that works with any USB Joystick, has a precise virtual on-screen joystick, keyboard shortcuts, far-end camera control, multi-joystick support, OSD Camera Menu Control, Macro support, advanced preset management tools, visual control options, multi-camera direct control panel, camera automation features, and more.
With 3 editions of our PTZJoy VISCA PTZ Camera Controller Software, you can choose the level that fits your needs. Each edition includes core features which are integrated across all three editions, but have different feature sets tiered to varying video production setups, camera operator preferences, and technical requirements. Each edition builds on the previous one, adding more features, tools, and functionality as you go. You can always upgrade to the next edition if your camera control needs change or you need more functionality.Each edition builds on the previous one, adding more features, tools, and functionality as you go. You can always upgrade to the next edition if your camera control needs change or you need more functionality.
Easy VISCA PTZ Camera Management
- Control multiple Serial Visca protocol PTZ cameras directly from a PC or live production system when connected via connected via Serial RS-232, RS-422, Rs-485, or USB ports.
- Connect up to 28 cameras and manage each camera’s presets and settings individually.
- Switch between cameras using the Camera Visualet buttons that allow you to name your cameras and set a custom graphic to take the guess work of which camera you are working with.
Smooth and Precise PTZ Camera Control
- Control your cameras with a virtual on-screen joystick that mimics a real joystick, keyboard hotkeys, button control, a laptop touchpad, or trackball mouse.
- Connect any wired USB joystick, wireless Bluetooth joystick, or gaming joystick to control your cameras. With simultaneous pan/tilt/zoom, 3 joystick performance modes, custom button mapping, and the ability to connect multiple joystick to control individual cameras, the result smooth and reliable camera control.
Efficient Preset Management
With user friendly preset management tools and innovative visualization features, camera operators can simplify the logistics of preset switching and get rid of cumbersome preset lists.
- Easily set and recall up to 255 internal and 255 external presets and control preset recall speed to create an efficient workflow during a live broadcast.
- Visual Preset buttons make it simple to organize your most used presets with a custom image for one click recall.
- The Multi-Camera Preset Control Panel puts your most important cameras and preset views all in one location for easy recall with the click of a button. This panel is independent of the main controller and lets you switch your camera's presets without having switch between your cameras first.
Far-End Camera Control from any Device
The WebRemote gives you the ability to control your cameras from the web browser of any PC, Mac, Smartphone, or tablet and allows for quick and convenient far-end control of cameras on the go.
- Control your cameras from ANYWHERE in the world.
- Works with iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, Windows phones and tablets, Google phones and tablets, Mac computers, PCs, and all other devices with a web browser.
- Supports all web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
PTZLive Visual Preset Control Panel
PTZLive is a powerful preset management tool that gives you a bird's eye view visual representation of your camera presets.
- Set a static or live video background on the panel to show that camera's perspective view, and then drag-and-drop presets on that camera's view panel to show their locations.
- Removes the need to remember which preset goes where and lets you visually organize multiple camera presets and recall with one click.
- Volunteers and less skilled operators don't need to remember which cameras or presets they need to control - they can simply click on an image and go live with that camera's preset position.
- PTZLive can be overlayed on top of anything on the screen. Great for layering over TriCaster or vMix input screens and managing presets live.
Camera Automation Tools Simplify Workflow
PTZJoy offers a variety of PTZ camera automation tools in our PRO and STUDIO editions. Single operators can create some really dynamic productions by creating shortcuts that automate camera movements to save time, simplify workflow, and eliminate error. Managing multiple cameras during a live production doesn't have to be hard or confusing, not if you have the right tools.
- Create recordings of camera movements with the Camera Tracer
- Create playlists for cameras to execute commands with the Timeline Task Manager
- Set cameras to run through presets or auto pan
- Create macro shortcuts to control vMix, TriCaster, Panasonic switchers, and PTZ Cameras
Other Tools and Features
PTZJoy also includes many tools for users to change exposure settings, change software settings, manage IP Settings, access the camera’s OSD menu, change joystick modes, toggle to X Joystick (pan only), and more. You can easily swap between interfaces using the Tools button, minimizing or expanding the software to show the tools you need or changing the layout of interface to integrate seamlessly onto live-production equipment such as a TriCaster or vMix . The software features touch screen device support, giving you the option to use a touch screen monitor and flawlessly control the cameras.
Rocosoft VISCA PTZ Camera Controller comes in 3 Editions
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed + Lifetime Support
This compact controller provides everything needed for PTZ camera management. Control PTZ cameras using any USB joystick, a precise virtual on-screen joystick, keyboard hotkeys, or from anywhere in the world with the WebRemote. Easily set and recall presets, access the OSD menu, and adjust camera exposure settings. Also includes a Macro player with 3 Macro Buttons as well as a 2 camera Multi-Cam Direct Control Panel.
The PRO Edition adds the ability to select which of connected joysticks to use, four button mapping profiles, a more rubust Macro Player, a powerful Task Scheduler, a PTZLive Visual Preset Control Panel, and a 4 cam Multi-Camera Direct Control panel that simplifies camera and preset management.
The STUDIO Edition has everything that you might ever need for precise camera management with automation tools such as Camera Tracer and Timeline Task Manager, multi-joystick individual camera control, more Macro Buttons to run scripts and manage cameras, TriCaster, vMix, Panasonic, and other switchers, and a 4 Cam Multi-Camera Direct Control Panel.
PTZJoy Comparison Table
- PTZJoy Pro
- PTZJoy Studio
- Camera Control with any USB Joystick
- Camera Control with Virtual on-screen Joystick
- Camera Control with on-screen Pan-Tilt-Zoom-Focus Buttons
- Simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom Joystick Camera Control with variable speed
- XBox and Gaming Joystick Camera Control with variable speed
- Connected and Switchable USB Joysticks
- Up to 4
- Up to 4
- Joystick Button Mapping Profiles (Per Joystick)
- USB Joystick Button Mapping
- Up to 12
- Up to 30
- Up to 30
- Number of controlled Serial port cameras
- Number of controlled IP cameras
- Support of All Listed IP and Serial Port cameras
- Visual Preset Tiles with customizeable background images
- Managed Internal Camera Presets (per camera)
- External Presets stored in PTZJoy (per camera)
- Variable Pan-Tilt Speed between Presets
- Camera Control with Keyboard Shortcuts
- Camera Control from external programs using Macros and HTTP requests
- Programmable Macro buttons
- Programmable individual buttons to run custom commands
- Real time Iris, Shutter, Gain, and White balance monitoring and control
- Far-end camera control from any device with a web browser
- Camera on-screen OSD Menu Access
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom-Focus Speed Monitor
- Automation with AutoPan and PresetScan
- Multi-Camera Direct Control Panel
- PTZLive Mini Visual Control Panel
- Automation with Task Scheduler
- Automation with Camera Tracer
- Automation with Timeline Task Manager
- Multi-Joystick Individual Camera Control
- UVC and NewTek NDI Video Monitor
Rocosoft PTZJoy Controller Introduction
Camera Automation with Timeline Task Manager Tool
How to Control PTZ Cameras with PTZJoy Controller
Macro Player - Controlling PTZ Cameras and TriCaster with Macros
How to Set and Recall Presets with PTZJoy Controller
Purchasing PTZJoy™ PTZ Camera Controller Software
With 3 editions of our PTZJoy Camera Controller Software, you can choose the level of control that fits your needs from the drop down menu to the right or by clicking Add to Cart from the comparison table.
Once you purchase your edition of PTZ Joy Controller, you will receive an email with a download link and activation instructions. If down the road you find you need more functionality, you can always upgrade your edition for only the difference in price.
We are here to support you! With over 20 years in this industry, we have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide and our support is the best in industry. Support is available for as long as you own your Rocosoft product. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for help with your order, help with installation, or help with using our product. Contact us here.
* PC Download, 1 computer per license
* License does not expire
* License can be transferred to a different computer