Rocosoft PTZ Camera Control Software
VISCA | Canon | Pelco | CGI | VISCA over IP Protocols
Turn your computer, tablet, or Live Production system into an advanced camera control station.
Rocosoft PTZJoy™ PTZ Camera Control Software is a complete multi-camera management solution for local and far-end control of professional broadcasting cameras from any computer, tablet, vMix, Livestream, Wirecast and all other Live Production systems. Designed to be used with the industry’s top live streaming solutions and professional robotic cameras, this software unveils the true possibilities for robotic camera management.
Our software is a virtual joystick remote control panel that eliminates the need for expensive dedicated hardware joystick controllers for PTZ camera control and adds advanced functionality that is simply not available with any other hardware or software controller on the market.
The software supports all PTZ cameras that connect to the Serial Port of a computer via serial RS-232, RS-422, or USB ports, or are connected to your IP network via a LAN, Wi-Fi, or WAN connection. That includes Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Pelco, PTZOptics, HuddlecamHD, Vaddio, Lumens, Datavideo, Hitachi, Bolin, Marshall, and other Serial Port and IP PTZ Cameras. Visit our Supported Hardware page for a comprehensive list of supported cameras.
- Serial Port and IP Camera Control Software
- Sony, Canon, Pelco, CGI and VISCA over IP Protocol Support
- Precise Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus Control
- Control up to 28 Cameras from one computer
- Convenient plug and play COM port setup
- Supports any wired or wireless USB Joystick
- Convenient virtual controls and keyboard shortcuts
- Stores more that 500 internal and external presets per camera
- Preset recall with instant Cut or Fade
- Up to 12 Visualets™—Visual Preset Tiles
- Stores up to 90 user profiles
- Direct preset recall panel for one-click recall of most used presets on specific cameras
- Far-end camera control from any device
- Advanced video settings and adjustments
- PTZPad Preset Visualizer™
- Rocosoft Studio™ -Scheduling tools for camera automation
- Windows Compatible
- Three versions to choose from: BASIC, PRO, STUDIO
The most comprehensive camera control solution on the market
Precise Camera Control Using Any Joystick
Ditch the expensive joystick control surfaces! Turn any wired USB joystick, wireless Bluetooth joystick, or gaming joystick into a professional PTZ Camera Controller.
- Three joystick performance modes available:
X-Joystick-panning on X axis only
Slow mode-limit top joystick speed
Soft mode-gradual joystick speed acceleration
Custom Button Mapping for USB Joysticks with up to 30 Buttons
Far-End PTZ Camera Control from any Mobile Device
- Control cameras from from ANYWHERE and from ANY computer or mobile device
- Works with iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, Windows phones and tablets, Google phones and tablets, Mac computers, PCs, and all other devices with a web browser.
- Supports all web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
Powerful Preset Management Tools
- Greatly simplify the logistics of preset switching
- Save and recall up to 510 internal and external presets per camera
- Preset recall with instant Cut or gradual Fade
- Visual Preset and Camera View Tiles for fast camera switching and preset recall
- Direct preset recall panel
- Store up to 90 camera and preset profiles
Rocosoft Preset Visualizer™ - A Whole New Level of Control
Create a custom graphic user interface with a visual layout of camera presets on a live video or static image background. This tool makes it so easy to see where your presets are and allows you to quickly jump to the preset you want with the click of a button.
Totally customizable, users can set seat positions, camera positions, add pictures to represent people, add custom room layouts, and designate presets to specific locations in the room.
See Rocosoft Preset Visualizer™ to learn more.
Camera Control Tools and Video Settings
Easily control the camera's various video and control settings.
- Auto Pan- Pan camera left and right at a specified speed
- Preset Scan- Scan between presets at a specified time interval
- Video Settings- PTZ flip, Mirror Image
- Exposure Settings- Auto, Iris, Shutter, Gain
- White Balance Settings- Auto, Indoor Mode, Outdoor Mode
- Back Light Adjustment
- Camera ON/OFF
- Tally Light ON/OFF
- Image Snipping Tool
- OSD menu access
Powerful Camera Automation Tools
Full Touch Screen Device Support
Turn any touch screen computer or tablet into a PTZ camera controller that is convenient, portable, and powerful.