TriCaster vMix Integration
Rocosoft PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller is designed to be used with the industry’s top live streaming solutions and professional robotic cameras. PTZJoy Controller integrates seamlessly into the TriCaster, vMix, Wirecast, or Livestream interfaces and adds advanced PTZ controls, powerful preset tools, and camera automation technology to your production system.
Our software becomes part of your production system and provides you with professional PTZ control options and camera management tools and functionality that are significantly more extensive than those offered by the system's internal PTZ control settings or any other joystick controller panel on the market today.
With PTZJoy™ Controller, you can control your PTZ cameras directly from your live production system with convenient virtual joystick controls, keyboard shortcuts, button controls, or you can turn any laptop touchpad or trackball mouse into a joystick controller. Our software also allows you to connect any wired or wireless professional or gaming USB joystick to the TriCaster system and use it to control connected PTZ cameras instead of having to use NewTek's dedicated control panel.
With the powerful camera automation tools, visual preset buttons, and our innovative PTZPad™ Visual Control Switchboard for advanced preset management, camera operators can now do more with less and create stunning live broadcasts without the TV studio budget.
PTZJoy™ Controller supports Sony VISCA, Canon, Pelco, CGI and VISCA over IP protocols. It is compatible with all IP PTZ cameras connected to your IP network via a LAN, Wi-Fi, or WAN network as well as all Serial cameras connected to your computer via RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or USB ports. That includes Sony, NewTek, Panasonic, Canon, PTZOptics, Pelco, Hitachi, HuddlecamHD, Vaddio, Lumens, Datavideo, Bolin, AJA, Marshall, Aver, and other IP and Serial Port PTZ Cameras. So no matter what type of Broadcasting PTZ camera you decide to use for your configuration, we have you covered. PTZ cameras of different brands and different protocols can be mixed or matched and controlled with our software.
Please visit our Supported Hardware page for a comprehensive list of supported PTZ cameras manufacturers and models.
Our Extendable Control Cables offer a simple way to connect remote PTZ cameras to your TriCaster, vMix, or other live-production system. We specialize in extending HD-SDI, component and composite video, VISCA and VISCA-over-IP control, and power signals over standard CAT network cables for single and multiple camera configurations. Whether your setup is simple or complex, we take the guess work out of it – no need for converters, USB adapters, or separate cable runs – all you need is one of our convenient cable sets. Shop PTZ Gear.
Together, our PTZ Camera Control Software and control, video, power extendable cables allow you to build your own professional PTZ Camera Control System at a fraction of the cost of other options out there, but with superior quality, unparalleled functionality, and simplicity.
Need help with your setup? Not sure what you need to get up and running? Let our solutions experts help! Contact us today.
Meet our PTZJoy Controller
- Organic Integration onto the TriCaster interface
- Serial Port and IP Camera Control Software
- Sony, Canon, Pelco, CGI and VISCA over IP, and UVC Protocol Support
- Precise Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus Control
- Control up to 28 Cameras from your live-production system
- Convenient plug and play COM port setup
- Supports any wired or wireless USB Joystick
- Convenient virtual controls and keyboard shortcuts
- Stores more that 500 internal and external presets per camera
- Preset recall with instant Cut or Fade
- Up to 12 Visualets™—Visual Preset Tiles
- Stores up to 90 user profiles
- Direct preset recall panel for one-click recall of most used presets on specific cameras
- Far-end camera control from any device
- Advanced video settings and adjustments
- PTZPad™ Visual Preset Manager
- Rocosoft Studio™ -Scheduling tools for camera automation
- Two versions to choose from: PRO, STUDIO