New Features and Functionality with PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller Version 8!
You asked and we listened! We have been compiling a list of feature requests from our clients and will be releasing Rocosoft PTZ Camera Controller Version 8 in the coming weeks. We are making performance improvements to the current software features and adding some really exciting new functionality.
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Macros to control vMix, TriCaster, and Panasonic switchers and PTZ Cameras. Added possibility to execute individual custom commands, run scripts, load programs, send HTTP requests, etc.
- Use a Serial Joystick Controller like Sony RM-BR300 Joystick or Telemetrics Joystick controller to control IP Cameras
- Multi-Camera Direct Control Panel being added to PRO Edition
- Joystick Button Mapping supports joysticks with up to 30 buttons
- 4 Joystick Button Mapping Profiles – set up to 4 different configurations (profiles) of button shortcuts on your joystick
- Support for multiple simultaneously connected USB or Bluetooth joysticks – have multiple joysticks connected and each joystick is assigned a camera to control
- Multi-Joystick individual camera control - connect multiple joysticks and use them to control individual cameras, any joystick can control any camera
- Three levels of Soft Joystick Mode
- Support for Tricaster TC1
- External Presets with Fade Speed Slider to change preset recall speed
- Full API support to manage PTZ cameras from any device or other software using HTTP Requests
- PTZLayer overlay feature added to PTZLive Visual Preset Panel
- Tandberg/Cisco camera support with presets
- Real time Iris, Shutter, Gain, White balance, R-Gain, and B-Gain monitoring and control
- New COM Port handling in VISCA software so PTZJoy can work with Port Splitters on multiple active COM Ports.
Contact Us to be the first to get your hands on all these tools!
Need to Control Your IP or VISCA PTZ Cameras?
Check out our line of professional PTZ Camera Controller Software products for IP or Serial port VISCA PTZ Cameras.
Need a USB to VISCA Control Cable? We also make PTZ Gear.
Check out our selection of Serial RS-232, Serial RS-422, and Serial RS-485 to USB Control Cable sets for both single and multi-camera configurations: