IP PTZ Controller Software – PTZJoy Studio
- Convenient on-screen controls for centralized multi-camera management
- Works on PC, Laptop, Tablet, TriCaster, vMix, Wirecast, OBS, Livestream
- Control 8 remote IP PTZ Cameras
- Precise control of Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus/Iris functions with variable speed
- Supports all Professional and Gaming USB Joysticks, including XBox
- Use one or multiple USB Joysticks to precisely control individual cameras
- Set and recall up to 255 presets with variable preset recall speed
- Customizable Preset Buttons – add your own graphics or custom labels
- Multi-Camera Direct Preset Panel – control multiple cameras in one, simplified view
- PTZPad™ Mini Visual Preset Panel – a “bird’s eye view” GUI for preset recall with NDI and UVC Webcam live video background
- Macros to control vMix, TriCaster, Panasonic switchers, and PTZ Cameras
- Far-End Camera Control using a USB joystick with our built-in API
- Control cameras from external programs using Macros and HTTP requests
- Task Scheduler – Schedule timed tasks for your cameras
- Timeline Task Manager – Create a list of camera commands
- Camera Tracer – Record camera movements for replay
IP PTZ Camera Joystick Controller Software
PTZJoy Studio IP PTZ Camera Joystick Controller Software is a professional PTZ camera management solution that allows you to control IP PTZ cameras from any computer, tablet, laptop, TriCaster, vMix, Livestream, and other Live Production systems. Replace the limited functionality hardware joystick controller with a more precise and powerful computer-based controller that works with any wired or wireless professional or gaming USB Joystick, has a precise virtual on-screen joystick, keyboard shortcuts, far-end camera control, OSD Menu access, advanced preset management, Macro Manager, PTZPad™ Mini Visual Preset Control Panel, Multi-Camera Direct Control Panel, camera automation tools, and more.
PTZJoy Studio supports a variety of camera models and manufacturers and you can simultaneously control multiple brands such as Sony, Panasonic, Canon, NewTek, Hitachi, Marshall, JVC, iSmart, Birddog, Minrray, PTZOptics, Lumens, Datavideo, Huddlecam, Bolin, Aver, Telycam, Angekis, Flyan, Clevermic, Nova, Value HD, Avonic, QSC, SMTAV, and all other Broadcasting IP protocol PTZ cameras.
- Control up to 8 IP PTZ Cameras
- Precise control of Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus/Iris functions with any USB Joystick
- Supports all Professional and Gaming USB Joysticks, including Xbox Controller
- Assign commands to any button, lever, or directional pad on USB/Gaming Joystick
- Simultaneous Pan, Tilt, and Zoom Joystick Control with Variable Speed
- Connect up to 4 USB Joysticks
- Use multiple USB Joysticks to control individual cameras simultaneously
- 3 Slow Joystick Modes, X-Joystick Mode, Soft Joystick Mode
- Control Cameras using keyboard hotkeys
- Smooth Camera Control with on-screen Virtual Joystick
- Save and recall up to 255 Internal and 255 External camera presets
- Control the pan, tilt, and zoom speed during preset recall
- 9 Camera Preset Buttons - Assign a custom label/graphic to a preset thumbnail
- FarCam API - far-end camera control from anywhere a USB Joystick
- Web Remote - Control from anywhere in the world using any device with a Web Browser
- PTZPad Mini Visual Preset Control Panel - Visualize your environment with a bird's eye view GUI for preset recall NDI and UVC Webcam live video background
- Multi-Cam Direct Control - simultaneously manage multiple cameras in one, simplified view
- Iris, Shutter, Gain, White Balance, R-Gain, and B-Gain Monitoring and Adjustment
- Create a list of tasks for your cameras to complete with Timeline Task Scheduler
- Record joystick movements and play them back with Camera Tracer
- Schedule automated tasks for your cameras to complete with Task Scheduler
- Macro Sets with 8 Macro Buttons to control vMix, TriCaster, Panasonic switchers, and PTZ Cameras
- Camera Control from external programs using Macros and HTTP requests, such as StreamDeck or Companion
- Auto Pan and Preset Scan
- Precise Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus Speed Monitor
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) camera menu access
- Tally Light, Mirror, Flip, Wiper, Camera On/Off, Focus Lock, and Backlight Function
- Auto Pan and Preset Scan
- Pan, Tilt, and Zoom Joystick direction flip option
- Touch Screen Device Support
- Start with Windows and Minimize to the Taskbar
How to Control PTZ Cameras with PTZJoy
How to Set and Recall Presets with PTZJoy
Camera Automation with Timeline Task Manager Tool
Camera Automation with Camera Tracer Tool
Macro Manager - Controlling PTZ Cameras and vMix with Macros
Macro Manager - Controlling PTZ Camera and TriCaster w/ Macros
Control PTZ Cameras with an Xbox 360 Controller
PTZ Camera Control with Elgato Streamdeck and PTZJoy
Purchasing PTZJoy - IP PTZ Camera Controller Software
PTZJoy Studio - IP PTZ Camera Controller works with all Broadcasting IP PTZ cameras and can control different IP camera brands.
Once you purchase PTZJoy PRO, you will receive an email with a download link and activation instructions.
With 3 versions of our PTZ Camera Controller Software, you can choose the level of control that fits your needs. Each version includes core features that are integrated across all three versions, but have different feature sets tiered to varying video production setups, camera operator preferences, and technical requirements. Each version builds on the previous one, adding more features, tools, and functionality as you go. We offer upgrades from one product to the next for only the difference in price. If your camera control needs change or you need more tools down the road, you can simply upgrade to the next product up.
We are here to support you! With over 20 years in this industry, we have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide and our support is the best in industry. Support is available for as long as you own your Rocosoft product. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for help with your order, help with installation, or help with using our product. Contact us here.
Find the perfect level of control for YOUR setup
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed + Lifetime Support
PC Download – Software Installation and Activation Instructions sent via email along with User Manual.
1 computer per license. Purchased software does not expire. License can be transferred to a different computer.
Need a solution to connect your PTZ Cameras?
Simplify your setup and pair our PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller Software with our PTZ Camera Control Cable Sets that connect remote PTZ cameras to a PC, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, Wirecast, Telemetrics Control Panel, or Sony RM-BR300/IP10 Controller for a complete solution to connect and control your PTZ Cameras.
We specialize in extending VISCA control, HD-SDI video, composite video, and power signals over CAT network cables up to 1000ft and offer multiplexers and CAT extenders that take the guess work out of setting up your PTZ cameras.