PTZJoy™ Pro IP Controller Software for Broadcasting PTZ Cameras
Rocosoft PTZJoy Pro is about precision and power. It is the best when you need extended controls with Keyboard shortcuts, far end control, OSD menu access, Exposure monitoring and control, PresetVisualizer Visual Panel, and Automation tools like Auto-Pan, Preset Scan, and Task Scheduler.
- Precise control of Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus/Iris functions with any USB Joystick
- Supports all Professional and Gaming USB Joysticks
- Easily customize USB Joystick Buttons to your liking
- Simultaneous Pan, Tilt, and Zoom Joystick Control with Variable Speed
- Control Cameras using keyboard hotkeys
- Smooth Camera Control with on-screen Virtual Joystick
- Web Remote - Control from anywhere in the world using any device with a Web Browser
- Iris, Shutter, Gain, White Balance, R-Gain, and B-Gain Monitoring and Adjustment
- Save and recall up to 32 Internal and 32 External camera presets
- Control speed of preset recall
- Visualets - Assign any image/graphic to a preset for easy organization
- Schedule automated tasks for your cameras to complete with Task Scheduler
- Visualize your environment with Preset Visualizer Mini
- Auto Pan and Preset Scan
- 3 Slow Joystick Modes, X-Joystick Mode, Soft Joystick Mode
- Precise Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus Speed Monitor
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) camera menu access
Add Smooth Joystick Control
With PTZJoy™, you can use any USB joystick to control your PTZ cameras. Our USB Joystick control is smooth and reliable.
Not only that, but you can also configure every single button on your USB Joystick to do a large host of tasks with your cameras.
Rocosoft PTZJoy Controller and PresetVisuailizer Introduction
Purchasing Rocosoft PTZJoy™ Pro IP Controller Software
PTZJoy™ Pro IP Controller is universal - it works with all IP cameras and can control different camera brands and protocols from the same interface with the ability to mix and match them. This means that you can have Camera1 set to be Panasonic IP, Camera2 to Sony IP, Camera3 to PTZOptics IP, etc. All this with easy switching between cameras with no reconfiguration needed.
We offer upgrades from one product to the next for only the difference in price. So if you are unsure which product to choose, don't worry, if you find you need more power later, you can simply upgrade to the next product up, and you will only pay the difference in price.
We have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, and our support is the best in industry since there are no questions in robotics control that we can't answer. Support is available for as long as you own your Rocosoft product. Last but not least - all of our products are available as free, full-featured trial versions, allowing you to evaluate the software for your needs prior to purchase.
Supported Cameras by Protocol
- Sony VISCA over IP: all Sony, NewTek, Lumens, JVC, Telycam, and iSmart IP Cameras
- Sony CGI over IP: all Sony IPELA IP Cameras
- Panasonic CGI over IP: all Panasonic IP Cameras
- PTZOptics VISCA over IP: all PTZOptics, Minrray, Fla, Nova, and ValueHD IP Cameras
- Datavideo VISCA over IP: all Datavideo IP Cameras
Supported Cameras by Brand
Rocosoft PTZJoy™ Products
We offer three PTZJoy Controller Products that you can choose from.
Easy PTZJoy Controller is great for any setup since it replaces any hardware joystick controller with a more precise computer based controller. It works with any USB Joystick and comes with a virtual on-screen Joystick and customizable preset buttons with replaceable background images.
PTZJoy Pro is about precision and power. It is the best when you need extended controls with Keyboard shortcuts, far end control, OSD menu access, Exposure monitoring and control, PresetVisualizer Visual Panel, and Automation tools like Auto-Pan, Preset Scan, and Task Scheduler.
PTZJoy Studio software will give you everything that you might ever need for easy camera management with tons of automation tools, multi-camera direct control panel with multi-joystick individual camera support, macros, and the ability to save all settings as profiles for different scenarios.