AJA RovoCam RS-232 USB Control Extendable Balun Cable Set
- An easy way to connect a remote AJA RovoCam camera to a computer
- Up to 1000 ft extension with any network cable
- No drivers needed
- USB COM Port Number Retention
- Works with any PTZ software
Rocosoft USB to RS-232 Control Extendable Balun Cable Set connects a distant AJA RovoCam camera to a computer, laptop, tablet, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, and all other Live Production systems.
- Allows AJA RovoCam camera control from any computer, tablet, laptop, or any live production, broadcasting or webcasting PC
- Can be extended up to 1000ft with any standard CAT5/5E/6 Ethernet network patch cable
- Creates a virtual COM port on the PC, accessable by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting our adapter to a different USB port
- Works with all PTZ control software applications
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
AJA RovoCam with RovoRX Module
USB for control, 3.5mm for camera connection
Need a solution to connect your PTZ Cameras?
Simplify your setup and pair our PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller Software with our PTZ Camera Control Cable Sets that connect remote PTZ cameras to a PC, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, Wirecast, Telemetrics Control Panel, or Sony RM-BR300/IP10 Controller for a complete solution to connect and control your PTZ Cameras.
We specialize in extending VISCA control, HD-SDI video, composite video, and power signals over CAT network cables up to 1000ft and offer multiplexers and CAT extenders that take the guess work out of setting up your PTZ cameras.