Rocosoft PTZPad™ Visual Control Panel
Create a custom graphic preset switchboard with a visual layout of camera presets on a live video or static image background.
Sure, you already have a Joystick Controller for your PTZ Cameras, but it has nothing on the Rocosoft PTZPad™ Visual Panel. If you work with presets in your setup, you will likely agree that your existing Joystick is bulky, inconvenient and not easy to use for preset switching. Not to mention those long lists of connections between the preset numbers and where the camera will actually go if you dial that number, which creates a constant fear of failure due to pressing the the wrong button...
Not anymore... This is where the Rocosoft PTZPad Visual Control Software is different. It is extremely reliable and will make you forget about those preset lists and fears of failure. It will give you immediate visual access to the camera positions, that is both fully customizable and easy to use. It is a handy preset organizer that offers a simple yet streamlined preset management solution.
And it also features directional buttons for camera control and preset setup right from the interface. Not to mention the USB Joystick support and fully customizable Joystick buttons, which allow you to simultaneously manage your fine camera movements with the joystick and also recall presets using the PTZPad Panel.
The PTZPad Panel creates a visual camera preset layout for one-click Preset Recall that is perfect for working with complex video production environments. Camera operators can now do more with less, using PTZ cameras to capture multiple preset positions and camera angles for limitless possibilities.
Designed to simplify the logistics of preset switching, users can see the layout of their camera's preset positions instead of having to remember presets by number or name.
With minimum resources required, the Rocosoft software will work on any Windows based machine. If you want to customize the setup to your own specifications, you can. Simply add useful accessories like a Bluetooth USB Joystick, a couple of gaming or professional joysticks, a Webcam to utilize the built-in video monitor for live video background, some video monitors to display video from your PTZ cameras, or whatever else you think will make it complete for your task.
Last but not least, you won't have to worry about missing a shot and instead can concentrate on creating stunning live broadcasts that involve PTZ Cameras.
- SEE the layout of your camera's preset positions
- Configure the PTZPad™ Panel for multiple cameras and it will store settings for each camera
- Replaceable background image
- 32 drag-and-drop Preset buttons per camera
- 32 drag-and-drop Visualets™ - Visual Preset Tiles per camera with replaceable background images
- Use your custom background image or graphics
- Simple drag-and-drop configuration
- 16 drag-and-drop picture frames with corresponding name fields to represent people
- Replace pictures and assign names to represent people
- One touch Preset Recall
- Control of up to 6 IP cameras and up to 24 Serial Port Cameras
- Drag-and-drop camera position Icon with replaceable background
- PTZLayer™ See-Through mode to use the PTZPad Panel on top of a live camera view window or to cover the entire screen.
- PTZLive™ feature using a built-in USB Video Monitor for dynamic Live Video Background
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom directional buttons for Camera Control
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom speed adjustment slider
- Camera Control using any wired or wireless USB Joystick
- USB Joystick Custom Button Mapping for up to 30 buttons
- 4 Custom Button Mapping Profiles
- Can be used in three sizes - Mini, HD720, and HD1080