VISCA PTZ Controller Software – PTZJoy Studio
- Works on PC, Laptop, Tablet, TriCaster, vMix, Wirecast, OBS, Livestream
- Precise control of Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus/Iris functions with variable speed
- Supports all Professional and Gaming USB Joysticks, including XBox Controller
- Use one or multiple USB Joysticks to precisely control individual cameras
- 9 Customizable Preset Buttons – add your own graphics or custom labels
- Multi-Camera Direct Preset Panel – control multiple cameras in one simplified view
- PTZPad Mini Visual Preset Panel
- Macros to control vMix, TriCaster, Panasonic switchers, and PTZ Cameras
- Far-End Camera Control using a USB joystick with our built-in API
- Camera Control from external programs using Macros and HTTP requests
- Task Scheduler – Schedule timed tasks for your cameras
- Timeline Task Manager – Create a list of camera commands
- Camera Tracer – Record camera movements for replay
VISCA PTZ Controller Software PTZJoy Studio
PTZJoy Studio - VISCA PTZ Controller Software is a professional PTZ camera management solution that allows you to control Serial VISCA PTZ cameras from any computer, tablet, laptop, TriCaster, vMix, Livestream, and other Live Production systems when connected via RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, or USB ports.
Replace the limited functionality hardware joystick controller with a more precise and powerful computer-based controller that works with any wired or wireless professional or gaming USB Joystick, has a precise virtual on-screen joystick, keyboard shortcuts, far-end camera control, OSD Menu access, advanced preset management tools, PTZPad™ Visual Preset Control Panel, Multi-Camera Direct Control Panel, multi-joystick individual camera support, Macro Player, camera automation with Timeline Task Manager and Camera Tracer, and more.
PTZJoy Studio VISCA PTZ Controller supports a variety of camera models and manufacturers and you can simultaneously control multiple brands such as Sony, NewTek, Hitachi, Marshall, JVC, iSmart, Birddog, Vaddio, Minrray, PTZOptics, Lumens, Datavideo, Huddlecam, Bolin, Aver, Telycam, Angekis, Flyan, Clevermic, Nova, Value HD, Avonic, QSC, SMTAV, Pelco, and all other serial port PTZ cameras.
- Control up to 28 daisy chained Serial PTZ Cameras on 4 COM Ports
- Precise control of Pan/Tilt/Zoom/Focus/Iris functions with any USB Joystick
- Supports all Professional and Gaming USB Joysticks, including Xbox Controller
- Assign commands to any button, lever, or directional pad on USB/Gaming Joystick
- Simultaneous Pan, Tilt, and Zoom Joystick Control with Variable Speed
- Connect up to 4 USB Joysticks and select which one to use as the main joystick
- Use multiple USB Joysticks to control individual cameras simultaneously
- 3 Slow Joystick Modes, X-Joystick Mode, Soft Joystick Mode
- Control Cameras using keyboard hotkeys
- Smooth Camera Control with on-screen Virtual Joystick
- Save and recall up to 255 Internal and 255 External camera presets
- Control the pan, tilt, and zoom speed during preset recall
- 9 Camera Preset Buttons - Assign a custom label/graphic to a preset thumbnail
- FarCam API - far-end camera control from anywhere a USB Joystick
- Web Remote - Control from anywhere using any device with a Web Browser
- PTZPad Mini Visual Preset Control Panel - Visualize your environment with a bird's eye view GUI for preset recall
- Multi-Cam Direct Control - simultaneously manage multiple cameras in one, simplified view
- Iris, Shutter, Gain, White Balance, R-Gain, and B-Gain Monitoring and Adjustment
- Create a list of tasks for your cameras to complete with Timeline Task Scheduler
- Record joystick movements and play them back with Camera Tracer
- Schedule automated tasks for your cameras to complete with Task Scheduler
- Macro Sets with 8 Macro Buttons to control vMix, TriCaster, Panasonic switchers, and PTZ Cameras
- Camera Control from external programs using Macros and HTTP requests, such as StreamDeck or Companion
- Auto Pan and Preset Scan
- Precise Pan, Tilt, Zoom, Focus Speed Monitor
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) camera menu access
- Tally Light, Mirror, Flip, Wiper, Camera On/Off, Focus Lock, and Backlight Function
- Auto Pan and Preset Scan
- Pan, Tilt, and Zoom Joystick direction flip option
- Touch Screen Device Support
- Start with Windows and Minimize to the Taskbar
Purchasing PTZJoy - VISCA PTZ Camera Controller Software
PTZJoy STUDIO - VISCA PTZ Camera Controller Software works with all Serial port PTZ cameras and can control different camera brands.
Once you purchase PTZJoy STUDIO, you will receive an email with a download link and activation instructions.
With 3 editions of our PTZ Camera Controller Software, you can choose the level of control that fits your needs. Each edition includes core features which are integrated across all three editions, but have different feature sets tiered to varying video production setups, camera operator preferences, and technical requirements. Each edition builds on the previous one, adding more features, tools, and functionality as you go. We offer upgrades from one product to the next for only the difference in price. If your camera control needs change or you need more tools down the road, you can simply upgrade to the next product up.
We are here to support you! With over 20 years in this industry, we have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide and there are no questions in robotics control we can't answer. Support is available for as long as you own your Rocosoft product. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for help with your order, help with installation, or help with using our product. Contact us here.
Find the perfect level of control for YOUR setup
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed + Lifetime Support
How to Control PTZ Cameras with PTZJoy
How to Set and Recall Presets with PTZJoy
Camera Automation with Timeline Task Manager Tool
Camera Automation with Camera Tracer Tool
Macro Manager - Controlling PTZ Cameras and vMix with Macros
Macro Manager - Controlling PTZ Camera and TriCaster w/ Macros
Control PTZ Cameras with an Xbox 360 Controller
PTZ Camera Control with Elgato Streamdeck and PTZJoy
PC Download – Software Installation and Activation Instructions sent via email along with User Manual.
1 computer per license. Purchased software does not expire. License can be transferred to a different computer.