Rocosoft USB RS-422 VISCA Control and Power Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.
Rocosoft USB RS-422 Control/Power Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to a computer, laptop, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, all other Live Production systems. It also supplies cameras with power.
Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with two network cables with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from any computer
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with two network cables with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The USB input control adapter creates a virtual COM port on the computer, accessible by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting adapter to the different USB ports
- The max extension distance for power is 140-220ft with a 15v5a power supply (depends on the camera) and 100-170ft with a stock 12v power supply.
- The max extension distance for control is 4000ft.