Rocosoft Universal USB/DB9/DIN8 VISCA Control Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.
Rocosoft Universal Control Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to a computer, laptop, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, all other Live Production systems, Sony RM-BR300 Joystick Controller, Sony RM-IP10 Joystick Controller, Telemetrics PTZ Joystick Controllers, and all other VISCA Joystick controllers. Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from any computer, Sony RM-BR300 Joystick controller, Sony RM-IP10 Joystick controller, or any Visca Joystick controller
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The Multiplexer unit will accept one of our three control adapters – USB, Din8, or DB9
- The USB input control adapter allows connection to the USB port of a computer, laptop, tablet, TriCaster, Livestream, vMix or any other Live Production system
- The DIN8 input control adapter allows connection to the Sony Joystick controllers-Sony RM-BR300 or Sony RM-IP10
- The DB9 input control adapter allows connection to any Visca PTZ Joystick controller with a Serial DB9 output, like Telemetrics
- Each input control adapter can be connected to the Multiplexer unit directly or extended with any standard network cable
- A RJ45 switch can be used to control PTZ cameras from the different sources without reconnecting input control adapters
- Multiple USB input control adapters can be used to connect and control PTZ cameras from multiple systems
- The USB input control adapter creates a virtual COM port on a computer, accessible by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting adapter to the different USB ports
- The max extension distance for control is 1000ft.
- Each Universal Multi-Camera set comes with three input control adapters: One USB adapter, one DB9 adapter, and one Din8 adapter
- Input adapters can be ordered separately