RS-232 Control/HD-SDI Video/Power Universal Cable Set
- An easy way to connect multiple remote PTZ cameras to any controlling device
- VISCA Control, HD-SDI Video, and Power over a single CAT cable
- Works with any PTZ software from a PC, TriCaster, and all Windows based machines
- No drivers needed
- USB COM Port Number Retention
- Works with Sony RM-BR300 and RM-IP10 Joystick Controllers
- Works with Telemetrics PTZ Control Panels
- Works with all VISCA Joysticks that have a DB9 serial connector for control.
Rocosoft Universal USB/DB9/DIN8 VISCA Control, HD-SDI Video, and Power Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.Rocosoft Universal Control/HD-SDI Video/Power Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to a computer, laptop, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, all other Live Production systems, Sony RM-BR300 Joystick Controller, Sony RM-IP10 Joystick Controller, Telemetrics PTZ Joystick Controllers, and all other VISCA Joystick controllers. It also supplies cameras with power and transfers HD-SDI video signals back to the video equipment. Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from any computer, Sony RM-BR300 Joystick controller, Sony RM-IP10 Joystick controller, or any Visca Joystick controller
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The Multiplexer unit will accept one of our three control adapters – USB, Din8, or DB9
- The USB input control adapter allows connection to the USB port of a computer, laptop, tablet, TriCaster, Livestream, vMix or any other Live Production system
- The DIN8 input control adapter allows connection to the Sony Joystick controllers-Sony RM-BR300 or Sony RM-IP10
- The DB9 input control adapter allows connection to any Visca PTZ Joystick controller with a Serial DB9 output, like Telemetrics
- Each input control adapter can be connected to the Multiplexer unit directly or extended with any standard network cable
- A RJ45 switch can be used to control PTZ cameras from the different sources without reconnecting input control adapters
- Multiple USB input control adapters can be used to connect and control PTZ cameras from multiple systems
- The USB input control adapter creates a virtual COM port on the computer, accessible by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting adapter to the different USB ports
- The max extension distance for power is 55-120ft with a 15v5a power supply (depends on the camera) and 40-80ft with a stock 12v power supply.
- We can build this set with two CAT cable runs to each camera so the extension distance for power can be tripled. Please contact us for details.
- The max extension distance for the full HD-SDI video signal with the Control/Power/HD-SDI Video set is 130ft using CAT6 cable.
- It is backward compatible with Composite video. The max extension distance for Composite video with this set is 400ft.
- HD-SDI Video can be connected to a TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, any Live Production, Broadcasting, or Webcasting station, video grabber, DVR, TV, monitor, etc…
- The max extension distance for control is 1000ft.
- Each Universal Multi-Camera set comes with three input control adapters: One USB adapter, one DB9 adapter, and one Din8 adapter
- Input adapters can be ordered separately
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Sony: BRC-X1000, BRC-300, BRC-H300, BRC-H700, BRC-Z700, BRC-H900, BRC-Z330, SNC-RZ30, EVI-H100S, EVI-H100S/W, EVI-H100V, EVI-H100V/W, EVI-HD1, EVI-HD3V, EVI-HD7, EVI-DHD7V, SRG-300H, SRG-300SE, SRG-120DH, SRG-360, PCS-HG90, PCSA-CHG90, EVI-D30, EVI-D31, EVI-D70, EVI-D80, EVI-D90, EVI-D100, EVI-D100P, EVI-D20G, and all newer Sony Visca PTZ cameras.
FTDI USB to VISCA RS-232 RJ45
Multiplexer Unit: RJ45 for control In, RJ45 for camera connections, RJ45 for uplink, BNC HD-SDI Male Plugs, EIAJ-4 Female Power Jacks
Works with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards
|Number of Cameras||
2 Camera Set, 3 Camera Set, 4 Camera Set, 5-7 Camera Set – Contact us
Need a solution to connect your PTZ Cameras?
Simplify your setup and pair our PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller Software with our PTZ Camera Control Cable Sets that connect remote PTZ cameras to a PC, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, Wirecast, Telemetrics Control Panel, or Sony RM-BR300/IP10 Controller for a complete solution to connect and control your PTZ Cameras.
We specialize in extending VISCA control, HD-SDI video, composite video, and power signals over CAT network cables up to 1000ft and offer multiplexers and CAT extenders that take the guess work out of setting up your PTZ cameras.