USB RS-232 Control/HD-SDI Video/Power Cable Set
- An easy way to connect multiple remote PTZ cameras to a PC, TriCaster, vMix
- USB RS-232 VISCA Control, HD-SDI Video, and Power over a single CAT cable
- Works with any PTZ software
- No drivers needed
- USB COM Port Number Retention
Rocosoft USB RS-232 Control, HD-SDI Video, and Power Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.Rocosoft USB RS-232 Control/HD-SDI Video/Power Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to a computer, laptop, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, all other Live Production systems. It also supplies cameras with power and transfers HD-SDI video signals back to the video equipment. Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from any computer
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The USB input control adapter creates a virtual COM port on the computer, accessible by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting adapter to the different USB ports
- The max extension distance for power is 55-120ft with a 15v5a power supply (depends on the camera) and 40-80ft with a stock 12v power supply.
- We can build this set with two CAT cable runs to each camera so the extension distance for power can be tripled. Please contact us for details.
- The max extension distance for the full HD-SDI video signal with the Control/Power/HD-SDI Video set is 130ft using CAT6 cable.
- It is backward compatible with Composite video. The max extension distance for Composite video with this set is 400ft.
- HD-SDI Video can be connected to a TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, any Live Production, Broadcasting, or Webcasting station, video grabber, DVR, TV, monitor, etc…
- The max extension distance for control is 1000ft.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Sony: BRC-X1000, BRC-300, BRC-H300, BRC-H700, BRC-Z700, BRC-H900, BRC-Z330, SNC-RZ30, EVI-H100S, EVI-H100S/W, EVI-H100V, EVI-H100V/W, EVI-HD1, EVI-HD3V, EVI-HD7, EVI-DHD7V, SRG-300H, SRG-300SE, SRG-120DH, SRG-360, PCS-HG90, PCSA-CHG90, EVI-D30, EVI-D31, EVI-D70, EVI-D80, EVI-D90, EVI-D100, EVI-D100P, EVI-D20G, and all newer Sony Visca PTZ cameras.
FTDI USB to VISCA RS-232 RJ45
Multiplexer Unit: USB for control In, RJ45 for camera connections, RJ45 for uplink, BNC HD-SDI Male Plugs, EIAJ-4 Female Power Jacks
Works with NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video standards
|Number of Cameras||
2 Camera Set, 3 Camera Set, 4 Camera Set, 5-7 Camera Set – Contact us
Need a solution to connect your PTZ Cameras?
Simplify your setup and pair our PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller Software with our PTZ Camera Control Cable Sets that connect remote PTZ cameras to a PC, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, Wirecast, Telemetrics Control Panel, or Sony RM-BR300/IP10 Controller for a complete solution to connect and control your PTZ Cameras.
We specialize in extending VISCA control, HD-SDI video, composite video, and power signals over CAT network cables up to 1000ft and offer multiplexers and CAT extenders that take the guess work out of setting up your PTZ cameras.