RS-422 Control/Power Sony RM-BR300-IP10 Cable Set
- An easy way to connect multiple remote PTZ cameras to Sony Joystick Controller
- RS-422 VISCA Control and Power over two CAT cables
- Works with Sony RM-BR300 and RM-IP10 Joystick Controllers
Rocosoft Sony RM-BR300 and RM-IP10 Joystick RS-422 Control and Power Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.Rocosoft Sony Joystick Rs-422 Control/Power Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to Sony RM-BR300 Joystick Controller or Sony RM-IP10 Joystick Controller. It also supplies cameras with power. Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with two network cables with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from Sony RM-BR300 Joystick controller or Sony RM-IP10 Joystick controller
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with two network cables with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The max extension distance for power is 140-220ft with a 15v5a power supply (depends on the camera) and 100-170ft with a stock 12v power supply.
- The max extension distance for control is 4000ft.
Sony: BRC-X1000, BRC-300, BRC-H300, BRC-H700, BRC-Z700, BRC-H900, BRC-Z330, SNC-RZ30, EVI-H100S, EVI-H100S/W, EVI-H100V, EVI-H100V/W, EVI-HD1, EVI-HD3V, EVI-HD7, EVI-DHD7V, SRG-300H, SRG-300SE, SRG-120DH, SRG-360, PCS-HG90, PCSA-CHG90, EVI-D30, EVI-D31, EVI-D70, EVI-D80, EVI-D90, EVI-D100, EVI-D100P, EVI-D20G, and all newer Sony Visca PTZ cameras.
Multiplexer Unit: RS-422 Wiring for Control In, 2xRJ45 for camera connections, RJ45 for uplink, EIAJ-4 Female Power Jacks
|Number of Cameras||
2 Camera Set, 3 Camera Set, 4 Camera Set, 5-7 Camera Set – Contact us
Need a solution to connect your PTZ Cameras?
Simplify your setup and pair our PTZJoy PTZ Camera Controller Software with our PTZ Camera Control Cable Sets that connect remote PTZ cameras to a PC, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, Wirecast, Telemetrics Control Panel, or Sony RM-BR300/IP10 Controller for a complete solution to connect and control your PTZ Cameras.
We specialize in extending VISCA control, HD-SDI video, composite video, and power signals over CAT network cables up to 1000ft and offer multiplexers and CAT extenders that take the guess work out of setting up your PTZ cameras.