Rocosoft Universal RS-422 VISCA Control, HD-SDI Video, and Power Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.
Rocosoft Universal USB-RS422 Control/HD-SDI Video/Power Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to a computer, laptop, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, all other Live Production systems, Sony RM-BR300 Joystick Controller, Sony RM-IP10 Joystick Controller, Telemetrics PTZ Joystick Controllers, and all other VISCA Joystick controllers. It also supplies cameras with power and transfers HD-SDI video signals back to the video equipment.
Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with two network cables with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from any computer, Sony RM-BR300 Joystick controller, Sony RM-IP10 Joystick controller, or any Visca Joystick controller
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with two network cables with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The Multiplexer unit will accept one of our two control adapters – USB, RS-422
- The USB input control adapter allows connection to the USB port of a computer, laptop, tablet, TriCaster, Livestream, vMix or any other Live Production system
- The RS-422 input control adapter allows connection to the Sony Joystick controllers-Sony RM-BR300 or Sony RM-IP10
- Each input control adapter can be connected to the Multiplexer unit directly or extended with any standard network cable
- A RJ45 switch can be used to control PTZ cameras from the different sources without reconnecting input control adapters
- Multiple USB input control adapters can be used to connect and control PTZ cameras from multiple systems
- The USB input control adapter creates a virtual COM port on the computer, accessible by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting adapter to the different USB ports
- The max extension distance for power is 80-140ft with a 15v5a power supply (depends on the camera) and 60-120ft with a stock 12v power supply.
- The max extension distance for the full HD-SDI video signal with the Control/Power/HD-SDI Video set is 130ft using CAT6 cable.
- It is backward compatible with Composite video. The max extension distance for Composite video with this set is 400ft.
- HD-SDI Video can be connected to a TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, any Live Production, Broadcasting, or Webcasting station, video grabber, DVR, TV, monitor, etc…
- The max extension distance for control is 4000ft.
- Each Universal Multi-Camera set comes with two input control adapters: One USB adapter, one RS-422 adapter
- Input adapters can be ordered separately