USB RS-232 Control Cable Set
- An easy way to connect multiple remote PTZ cameras to a PC, TriCaster, vMix
- USB RS-232 VISCA Control over a single CAT cable
- Works with any PTZ software
- No drivers needed
- USB COM Port Number Retention
Rocosoft USB RS-232 Control Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.Rocosoft USB RS-232 Control Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to a computer, laptop, NewTek TriCaster, Livestream, vMix, all other Live Production systems. Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from any computer
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The USB input control adapter creates a virtual COM port on the computer, accessible by any PTZ camera control software
- No drivers needed – uses internal Windows FTDI drivers
- Features USB COM Port Number Retention – the COM port number will stay the same when connecting adapter to the different USB ports
- The max extension distance for control is 1000ft.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Sony: BRC-X1000, BRC-300, BRC-H300, BRC-H700, BRC-Z700, BRC-H900, BRC-Z330, SNC-RZ30, EVI-H100S, EVI-H100S/W, EVI-H100V, EVI-H100V/W, EVI-HD1, EVI-HD3V, EVI-HD7, EVI-DHD7V, SRG-300H, SRG-300SE, SRG-120DH, SRG-360, PCS-HG90, PCSA-CHG90, EVI-D30, EVI-D31, EVI-D70, EVI-D80, EVI-D90, EVI-D100, EVI-D100P, EVI-D20G, and all newer Sony Visca PTZ cameras.
FTDI USB to VISCA RS-232 RJ45
Multiplexer Unit: USB for control In, RJ45 for camera connections, RJ45 for uplink
|Number of Cameras||
2 Camera Set, 3 Camera Set, 4 Camera Set, 5-7 Camera Set – Contact us