RS-422 Control Sony RM-BR300-IP10 Cable Set
- An easy way to connect multiple remote PTZ cameras to Sony Joystick Controller
- RS-422 VISCA Control over a single CAT cable
- Works with Sony RM-BR300 and RM-IP10 Joystick Controllers
Rocosoft Sony RM-BR300 and RM-IP10 Joystick RS-422 Control Multi-Camera Extendable Cable Set.Rocosoft Sony Joystick Rs-422 Control Cable Set connects multiple VISCA PTZ cameras to Sony RM-BR300 Joystick Controller or Sony RM-IP10 Joystick Controller. Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly.
- Allows PTZ camera control from Sony RM-BR300 Joystick controller or Sony RM-IP10 Joystick controller
- Each camera connects to the Multiplexer Unit with a single network cable with no need to daisy chain the cameras directly
- The max extension distance for control is 4000ft.
Sony: BRC-X1000, BRC-300, BRC-H300, BRC-H700, BRC-Z700, BRC-H900, BRC-Z330, SNC-RZ30, EVI-H100S, EVI-H100S/W, EVI-H100V, EVI-H100V/W, EVI-HD1, EVI-HD3V, EVI-HD7, EVI-DHD7V, SRG-300H, SRG-300SE, SRG-120DH, SRG-360, PCS-HG90, PCSA-CHG90, EVI-D30, EVI-D31, EVI-D70, EVI-D80, EVI-D90, EVI-D100, EVI-D100P, EVI-D20G, and all newer Sony Visca PTZ cameras.
Multiplexer Unit: RS-422 Wiring for Control In, RJ45 for camera connections, RJ45 for uplink, EIAJ-4 Female Power Jacks
|Number of Cameras||
2 Camera Set, 3 Camera Set, 4 Camera Set, 5-7 Camera Set – Contact us