Simple Preset Recall with Visual Preset Tiles
Easily set and recall your camera's preset positions using visual preset tiles or Visualets. This tool makes preset recall even more efficient by allowing users to set up their most used presets as a visual button for fast recall.
How to Set up Visual Preset Tiles
To activate the Tiles, click on the “Tiles” button so the Tiles become visible.
- Click on a specific Visualet. Move your camera in desired position, and click Set.
- Double click on a Visualet to replace the image. Any .JPG file can be used. It can be created using our USB Video monitor (if available) or can be copied from any external device. We also provide a Snipping tool to crop an image off the screen and save it as a .jpg file. Use the Snip button for this task.
- Repeat for all available Visualets.
- To recall a preset, click on its Visualet.
- The Visualet images are saved per port and per camera so, when using multiple cameras, the Visualets will update with saved images every time the active camera is changed.
- To clear all Visualet images for a specific camera click the Clear button in the Settings panel.
Need to Control Your IP or VISCA PTZ Cameras?
Check out our line of professional PTZ Camera Controller Software products for IP or Serial port VISCA PTZ Cameras.
Need a USB to VISCA Control Cable? We also make PTZ Gear.
Check out our selection of Serial RS-232, Serial RS-422, and Serial RS-485 to USB Control Cable sets for both single and multi-camera configurations: