PTZ Camera Automation - How to Create a Task Schedule
PTZJoy Controller's Task Scheduler is a powerful camera automation tool that lets users create play lists for pre-determined control of your camera(s). Use this feature to create schedules for your cameras to run presets, move in a specific direction at a specific speed, turn on and off, and execute other specific commands.
Commands available for scheduling:
- Directional movements with variable speeds – Left, Right, Up, Down, Up-Left, Up-Right, Down-Left, Down-Right
- Zoom In and Out with variable speeds
- Power On/Off
- Backlight On/Off
- White Balance On/Off
- Manual Focus
- Auto Focus
- Night Mode On/Off
- Camera Freeze On/Off
- Video Mute On/Off
- Negative Image On/Off
- B/W Image On/Off
HOW TO CREATE TASK SCHEDULE
- Open the Timeline Task Scheduler by clicking the Timeline button towards the bottom of the PTZJoy interface.
- Input the time you want this event to occur.
- Select the port and the camera you wish to create an event for from the drop down menus.
- Select the desired command from the drop down menu.
- Click Add to Playlist.
- Repeat for as many events you want to add to your playlist and click Save Playlist.
- Click on Open Playlist to run your saved playlist and click on the Play button to start playing the playlist.
You can edit events on any playlist and add and delete playlists.
Need to Control Your IP or VISCA PTZ Cameras?
Check out our line of professional PTZ Camera Controller Software products for IP or Serial port VISCA PTZ Cameras.
Need a USB to VISCA Control Cable? We also make PTZ Gear.
Check out our selection of Serial RS-232, Serial RS-422, and Serial RS-485 to USB Control Cable sets for both single and multi-camera configurations: