How to Setup Presets for your PTZ Cameras
PTZJoy Controller allows users to easily setup presets for your PTZ cameras. You can configure up to 510 internal and external presets per camera* and recall them with the click of a button.
- Use the preset selection buttons in the Preset Setup section to select the preset number you wish to set up for the selected camera. Click the Call button.
- Move your camera in the desired position, type the desired name for the preset in the preset name window, and click Save.
- Repeat for up to 510 presets*
- To recall a preset, use the preset selection buttons to select preset number and click Call. The current preset number and name will appear on the screen.
- If using USB Joystick to select presets, the current preset number and name will also appear on the screen.
*depends on how many presets your camera can store and the version of PTZJoy Controller Software you have.
Need to Control Your IP or VISCA PTZ Cameras?
Check out our line of professional PTZ Camera Controller Software products for IP or Serial port VISCA PTZ Cameras.
Need a USB to VISCA Control Cable? We also make PTZ Gear.
Check out our selection of Serial RS-232, Serial RS-422, and Serial RS-485 to USB Control Cable sets for both single and multi-camera configurations: